Monday, October 1, 2012

Bazooka Rocks Festival

The ‘almost-three-hours of waiting’ just to get inside the venue was really worth it because we’re at the very front row of the stage, as what Ina have said before, we’re literally “the barricade”. Though during FTSK’s set which was really the most intense and craziest set of all, we we’re pushed at the left side of the barricade. So I was able to capture more pictures of each bands’ guitarist, which was really fine with me because Caleb, Brooks, Matt and Kennedy oh my god perfection overload.








Local Bands: Penguin, Robin Nieverra and Salamin. Kuya Bombee’s guitar skills is so awesome! Robin Nievera is so ‘shiny’ (sabi nung ate sa likod ko) and Salamin is the bomb! Ang galing grabe. Seriously guys, to those who’s saying that OPM is dead.. try to listen to Salamin’s music. New fan here! :)





Avastera: Met them at SM Mega Mall last Saturday, and yes they’re so nice and I love their songs. The epic scene during their set was when Mike Lang, vocalist, when down the stage just to sign my album/EP. (YES HE REALLY DID). And I actually got a shirt from them but someone’s pulling it too, tapos I realized na si Ina pala yung kaagawan ko so I decided on giving it to her na lang kapalit nung pentel pen na itinapon ni Mike sa crowd when he finished signing my album. lol. Love these guys so much and I’m really hoping to see them again live!





The Wonder Years: I’m not really a fan of TWY but yes I listen to them. They killed it on stage! Their set was awesome!






A Skylit Drive: I am not a fan of ASD. I don’t listen to them. And I REGRET IT SO MUCH! Okay so basically, we fangirled over Michael Jagmin’s “kili-kili” yes ang puti puti kasi as in nakaka-intimidate he’s so gwapo and I love his hair now. OH MY GOD JAGMIN IS MY NEW CRUSH AND YES I AM NOW A FAN OF ASD!!!





DEAR JAGMIN, I AM INTIMIDATED BY YOUR PERFECT KILI-KILI PLEASE STOP. This is me, fangirling over Jag's armpits..


Forever the Sickest Kids: FTSK is the shit! Caleb was in front of me during the whole set oh my god. And I had a mini heart attack when Jonathan climbed up the side of the stage during their set (also John of The Maine did). They asked for a ‘crowd surfing’, literally, lost my sanity during FTSK’s set.




The Maine: So during The Maine’s set, I decided to calm my tits (okay not) because I was really exhausted after FTSK. Kenny’s in front of me and oh my god I love that guy so much. Super eye-sex kami ni Kennedy yup.









Marianas Trench: Josh Ramsay is so sexy. Oh my god I am screaming so hard at Matt Webb who’s in front of me during their set, asking for a guitar pick pero hindi niya ako binigyan pero okay lang kasi he’s looking and pointing at me (yes he was) srsly. Hindi ako masyadong nasayahan sa meet and greet nila last Saturday because we weren’t allowed to hug and kiss them, pero during the concert, Josh even went down the stage for the crowd tapos he’s raising a Philippine flag during the first song. Perfect band is perfect! <3







Mayday Parade: I lost my voice after Mayday Parade’s set. I know the lyrics by heart and even the melody of their songs. I’m crying during their entire set. Hindi ko alam kung dahil sa pagod because fvck we we’re standing for almost 12 hours, kung dahil sa depression because I wasn’t able to hug them last Saturday or kung dahil sa sobrang saya because I finally saw them perform live. But srsly, I was able to realize how much this band means to me, because this is the first time I cried over a band. Other fans cried when Derek started playing ‘Miserable at Best’ and ‘Stay’ on the piano, but fvck it, I cried even during ‘Black Cat’ and ‘Jamie All Over’. I don’t even know why, I just love them so much and I am also crying while I’m writing this shit. I want to see them again, I want to hug them and I want them to know how much I love them. *cries*








The Pretty Reckless: We actually went off the barricade after Mayday’s set (drained na drained na energy naming plus hindi pa kami kumakain) so technically, I wasn’t able to take pictures of TPR. But just to complete the band from Bazooka Rocks Festival, I posted some pictures of TPR/Taylor Momsen which I got from tumblr. I don’t take credits on the TPR pictures posted (got them from here and here). We were watching from afar though while we’re in line for Mayday’s autograph signing. I was waiting for Tay Mom to strip, but lol she didn’t.





This is the best concert I’ve ever been so far. I love the bands line-up, and I love the bands' set lists. I am really hoping for Bazooka Rocks 2013. Thanks to PULP Live World and the other sponsors for making this possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment