Monday, October 1, 2012

Bazooka Rocks Fan Party


I went to SM Mega Mall at 6:30am just to try my luck on the Astroplus' promo, where we need to be the earliest bird and make it to the top 30 just to get a Mayday Parade meet & greet pass. Even the guards told us na kami yung sobrang aga na nagpunta, as in wala pa daw nagtanong so kami yung first fans na nandun so we went to the nearest entrance para pag nagbukas ng 10am yung mall, mauuna kami (because they told us na 10am naman talaga nagbubukas lahat ng entrance sa mega) then nung 10am na, fvck evrywhere 'cause I didn't made it. Sobrang unfair lang kasi some of my fangirl friends told me na may nagpasingit daw tapos mas naunang nagbukas yung entrance sa supermarket well FVCK YOU ALL I DIDN'T EVEN SLEEP JUST TO GET A PASS TAPOS DINAYA NIYO KAMI GAGO LANG. We tried to beg the management, umiiyak na kami sa harap nila but they didn't help us. Oh well, instead of meeting Mayday, I met Avatera instead. Butthurt pa din because I really wanted to hug Derek, Cabby, Brooks, Jake and Alex pero worth it naman because Mike, Chris, Jamie and Chris were so nice and perf. ♥ And another thing, I had my magazine signed by Derek with the help of my friend. :)











Then for MOA's meet and greet naman, sobrang takbo kami from Mega to MOA because we thought that we're going to b late for our Marianas Trench m&g but thank god, umabot kami. Iniba nila yung sched so The Main first, then FTSK, then Marianas. :) I also met FTSK. Takbo agad ako kay Caleb para siya yung katabi ko sa picture kasi bagay kaming dalawa. lol. okay so I hugged them all. I actually hugged Caleb thrice (2 times during the m&g and another one during their soundcheck). FTSK is too perfect I can't even jbfjlvbkjbvjhsfdvbjk. So for Marianas Trench, I didn't get to hug them but I shook their hands. And look at my m&g photo, wag niyo i-deny bagay talaga kami ni Matt Webb (parang may sarili kaming mundo omg).






So after the fan party at MOA, we decided to go to the SMX Convention Center para sa Cosplay Mania pero when we're already there, parang may familiar na songs kami na narinig then we discovered na nagsa-soundcheck pala yung bands (okay I'm crying because of excitement) so naghintay kami sa labas ng venue just to wait for them so everytime na pupunta sila sa CR, we'll wait for them to come back then we'll ask them for an autograph and a picture. So we had the opportunity to meet all the members of FTSK (even Rico and their song writer) and Avastera (except for Dave). I had my album signed by Avastera. I'm a happy bunny. omg. We also met the drummer of TPR and Robin Nievera's band. We're waiting for Taylor Momsen to come out but unfortunately, she didn't. Pero best thing that ever happened that day was when Caleb showed me his karate moves. I asked him for a picture tapos he was like, "NO NO NO NO NO" *while doing his karate moves at me* he's just kidding though (duh we had a picture with him). Kinikilig ako kay Caleb wait lang oh my god. He also let us to touch his hair. I squeezed him so tight (ang bango nya promise). Seriously, mas matagal pa namin sila nakasama dun sa soundcheck kesa dun sa m&g photo ng MOA. lol. ((sad thought tho, nung lumabas si Brooks Betts sa loob ng venue, hindi namin siya napansin so nung papasok na siya sa loob, hindi na kami nagpapicture. He waved and said "hi" to us tho)) D: Past 12am na kami umuwi but the long wait is really worth it! :))











More photos from the fan party at SM Mega Mall and SM Mall of Asia here.


No comments:

Post a Comment