Tuesday, December 4, 2012

BAZOOKA ROCKERS COLLECTOR'S ISSUE BY PULP MAGAZINE


I just got a copy of the December issue of PULP Magazine today and I decided to take a photo scan of my favorite Bazooka Rocks photo shots. :)




TONIGHT ALIVE LIVE IN MANILA: SEPTEMBER 22, 2012




AVASTERA



Mike Lang - Lead Vocals




Dave Thoomes - Bass



Chris Crole - Guitar; and Chris Hanssen - Guitar/Back-up Vocals



PLUS I LITERALY SCREAMED AND FLIPPED WHEN I SAW THIS:

"It's Mike from Avastera, signing my CD during their show. Good times... Good times..."





THE WONDER YEARS



Dan "Soupy" Campbell


A SKYLIT DRIVE


Michael "Jag" Jagmin is on fire!



Nick "The Ninja" Miller goes kamikaze crowd-surfing
(One of the hands on the left corner is mine, I actually held Nick's hand, arm and leg)




Cory La Quay is a ladies man, can you tell?




Roll over Beethoven, it's Kyle Simmons on keyboards tonight!



MARIANAS TRENCH





THE MAINE



"I want you to make sure that whatever you want to achieve, you work hard for it. I want you to make sure that anybody in your life that helps you out with something, you make sure to thank them." --- John O'Callaghan, The Maine





Garrett Nickelsen whipping his hair back and forth.





MAYDAY PARADE



HOLY FREAKING WOW! MY FEELINGS WHEN I SAW THAT MY MESSAGE/SHOUTOUT FOR MAYDAY PARADE WAS ACTUALLY PUBLISHED AND WRITTEN IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE PICTURE ON THIS ISSUE!!!! (see picture below)

"LEAP OF FAITH"
"But seriously, I was able to realize how much this band (Mayday Parade) means to me, because this is the first time I cried over a band. Other fans cried when Derek started playing ‘Miserable at Best’ and ‘Stay’ on the piano, but I cried even during ‘Black Cat’ and ‘Jamie All Over’. I want to see them again, I want to hug them and I want them to know how much I love them." --- Almira Lumbang








FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS


Jonathan Cook is my new Spiderman



Shirtless Kyle Burns is hot



Literally drooling over Caleb Turman's hair




Love you Austin! <3



THE PRETTY RECKLESS




AND WANNA KNOW WHAT'S SO COOL ABOUT THE DECEMBER ISSUE OF PULP? FREE AUTOGRAPH BAZOOKA ROCKS POSTER AND FREE STICKER PAGE!!! :)





PLUS CHRISTMAS GREETINGS FOR THEIR FILIPINO FANS FROM THE BANDS!!!



You guys should also buy your own copy of the PULP magazine. I'm telling you, it's so raaaddddd!! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment