Friday, March 16, 2012

MARCH 17, 2012 -- 18th Birthday Blast

♬ ♬ Here I am, there you go again. And we will not ever be eighteen again. ♬ ♬


At least as of this very moment, I can now sing-a-long with Austin (YEAH DON'T BOTHER CAUSE I'M LEGITLY 18 Y/O NOW) :D
PARTYING HARD IN MY ROOM WITH THESE BITCHES -- INA, ARJUNA AND ATE CHER. \m/ (Don't judge us because yeah this is how we party)

I ALSO GOT AWESOME GIFTS FROM THE MOST AWESOME WHORES --- INA AND ARJUNA! :)
MAYDAY PARADE TUMBLER. This one's from Ina.
MAYDAY PARADE TUMBLER. This one's from Ina.
and I just died when I saw this because DEREK! OMG. *le cries because of happiness*

BALLER BANDS FROM ARJUNA
Now that I got all these awesome bracelets, can you imagine how similar is my hand from Derek's? OMG I might die because we belong with each other (my argument is valid. There is no need for you to oppose. so fuck it up)
THANKS TO THESE BITCHES WHO MADE MY DAY. :)
SO LONG, LET'S PARTY AGAIN LATEERRRR! BYE FOR NOW ~

No comments:

Post a Comment